Orange Acetal (Delrin®) Rod
$40.00 – $45.00
Superior thermoplastic Deadshot Acetal (Delrin®)
Enjoy creating high quality game calls using our unique Deadshot Acetal (Delrin®) product.
Acetal gives you excellent sound quality, a variety of colors to choose from, and is easy to machine.
Acetal (Delrin®) is less expensive than cast acrylic which allows you to maximize your profitability with your game call manufacturing without sacrificing quality.
Our Acetal rod is easy to color fill without smudging or fogging the lines around the engraving lines, giving you the level of quality you demand in your game calls.
Benefits of Deadshot Acetal (Delrin®) compared to other thermoplastics previously used in the game call industry:
- SOUND! Acetal allows for excellent sound properties. The rigidity of Deadshot Acetal is a perfect match for the sound we all desire within the game call industry… while also providing maximum structural integrity.
- COLOR! Eight different color options are currently available within the Deadshot Acetal (Delrin®) line. Many call companies, including some of the most sought after brands, have switched to our acetal rod to sleeve their toneboards not only for the sound but also the large choice in color offerings. Available in Black, White, Red, Orange, Blue, Green, Yellow, and Grey!
- PRICE! Deadshot Acetal (Delrin®) should not be considered a “cheap” alternative to cast acrylic. Our acetal is less expensive than cast acrylic. This is due to the manufacturing process and the two inherent differences in material between the two. Because of this benefit, call companies are now able to provide the same or reduced-price call within their lineup.
- Easy to machine and hand turn
- Engrave and color fill… yes color fill!
- Adding color fill to engraved Delrin® call parts is not an enjoyable process. Our acetal rod allows for parts to be color filled without the inherent smudging of acrylic paints or “fogging” of the material around the engraving lines. See example picture of the grey call color filled with orange.
- Reduced “nesting” or “stringers”. Our acetal allows for the ribbons to break apart or fall off during the machining or turning process. Traditional Delrin® creates a stringy nest of material that does not break free from the product when turning.
Acetal (Delrin®) plastics offer a variety of beneficial properties, including rigidity (high strength), low friction, and excellent wear resistance in both dry and wet environments. This long-lasting general-purpose engineering thermoplastic is capable of machining to very tight tolerances, making it ideal for various applications, especially those requiring strong and resilient parts. Acetal is chemically resistant to hydrocarbons, solvents, neutral chemicals, and is suitable for extreme environments. The below list summarizes just some of the benefits of using acetal:
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Friction, fatigue, and abrasion resistance
- Low moisture absorbance, leading to strong performance in wet conditions
- Desirable electrical properties
- Machinability to tight tolerances
- Can replace metal components
- FDA & USDA compliance
Acetal is widely used in the following industries:
- Consumer Goods
- Food Processing and Packaging Industries
Deadshot Polymers Return Policy
Please Read Carefully
Buyer has three working days from delivery of goods to inspect and reject shipment for defects and/or hidden freight damage(s). In the event of a rejection, the buyer will notify Deadshot Polymers in writing and provide pictures and/or samples for inspection.
Material must be made available for inspection or returns. No goods may be returned by the buyer for any reason without the sellers prior written approval.
Due to the custom nature of some products, some products may require a restocking fee or may be completely ineligible for returns. Please refer to our terms of sale for more information.